Outdoor Ground Box 2-Gang, 20A Duplex Receptacles
The Outdoor Ground Box cover assembly is prewired with (2) 20A weather resistant duplex receptacles. Both duplex receptacles are wired together on a single circuit. Available in brown, black and gray.
CAUTION: All ground box electrical circuits must be protected by a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter upstream from the ground box.
NOTE: Cover must be closed while in use. Use only molded plug and cord assemblies that are rated for outdoor use.
NOTE: Maximum length of plug allowed at end of cord is 3" (76mm).
• Air Pocket Design - This innovative design traps and maintains an air pocket protecting the devices, plugs and connections from water, snow, and ice. Allow for safer operation year round.
•UL listed to UL50E Type 6P (NEMA 6P) and IP68 requirements while in use - Tested and listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. to UL514C and UL50E for use in the ground in all weather conditions.
• ADA Compliant - Meets all specifications for ADA guidelines.
• Outdoor-Rated Construction - UV and chemical-resistant F1 rated nonmetallic materials, allows the box to hold up for years to come.
• Holds up to 5000 lbs - Has an ANSI/SCTE 77 Tier 5 rating and can hold up to 5,000 lbs of load allowing for the occasional tractor or non-deliberate vehicular traffic.
• Service feed flexibility - Each box comes with two (2) locations that will accept up to 1 1/4" trade size nonmetallic conduit, allowing for services to feed the box as well as to daisy chain to other boxes.
• Modular design - Boxes are designed to interlock allowing endless number of boxes in the same location. Provides service separation, everything in one location, and easier installation.
Available Colors: Brown, Black, and Gray
Product Series: Outdoor Ground Box
Overall Dimensions (US): 14" x 8" x 7"
NEMA Rating: 6P
Buy American Act Compliance
Country Of Origin: CHINA
Buy American Act Status: No