Omnibox Multi-Service Single- or Multi-Gang Floor Boxes
The Omnibox Floor Box Series provides an excellent activation solution when multiple services are required in open space areas. The Omnibox offers one-, two-, and three-gang multiservice boxes to meet the workstation needs of today's applications. This floor box series has many applications, some of which are schools, financial institutions, and commercial office buildings.
- Available in 1, 2 and 3 gangs. Greater flexibility in capacity.
- TopGuard protection. All cover assemblies for the Omnibox Floor Box Series have TopGuard protection. An integral design which keeps out water, dirt, and debris from the power and communication compartments.
- Fully adjustable box. Before and after concrete pour adjustability. Lower installed cost.
- Concrete-tight stamped steel construction. Lower cost option for above grade applications.
- Available in one-, two-, and three-gang configurations. Can remove divider for greater capacity. Supports multiservice applications.
- Available in two depths. Provides economical alternative when pour depths are limited.
- Boxes and covers have been listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. to their standard UL514A, 514C, 514D, and Canadian standard C22.2
- Flush activation assemblies for carpet and tile. Aesthetically pleasing assemblies are interchangeable for both cast-iron and stamped steel.
- Watertight cast-iron construction. Meets requirements for on grade or below grade application.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point-of-use. A wide selection of data and bezel options available for use with Ortronics® TracJack® and Series II devices.