880MP2 Modulink Multi-Service Rectangular Floor Box
The Modulink Nonmetallic Floor Box from Walker Systems provides power and communication services directly to the workstation or to any open space location. The Modulink Floor Box is a gangable box that allows a one-gang floor box to easily be turned into a two- or three-gang box simply by ganging together individual boxes. This floor box has many applications, some of which are commercial offices, retail stores, malls, financial and government institutions.
- 2" [51mm] conduit openings. Provides the largest conduit feed in the industry. Meets customer requirements for greater communication cable capacity.
- Conduit reducers and plugs provided. Allows direct reduction from 2" to 1 1/2" or 1 1/4" [51mm to 38mm or 32mm]. Reduces installation time by providing direct reduction and separate plugs by eliminating the need to cut out plugs to form reducers.
- Ratchet adjusting ring. Allows connection of cover flange without glue or mechanical fasteners. Reduces installation time and cost by providing 10° of post-pour adjustment of the cover flange.
- Modular design and gangability. One SKU to order boxes, with the ability to configure boxes as needed on the job site.
- Pass-through capability. Can feed multiple gangs from a single cable feed location. Reduces total installation time.
- Depth markings on exterior of the box. Makes floor box depth calculations quick and easy. Reduces installation time and labor costs.