861 Series Raised Floor Boxes
The Walker 861 single service Raised Floor Box brings power or communications service directly to the workstation in open space applications. The 861 is available with a quad 15A receptacle that can be wired in a standard or isolated ground configuration. The 861 is also available with flush cover assemblies which protect both power and communication devices, and the 861 floor box is compatible with 896 single service brass and nonmetallic covers. The 861 Raised Floor Box is an ideal solution for bringing power or communication needs in any raised floor application including commercial offices, computer rooms, and financial institutions. All products are UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Individual slide covers on flush cover assemblies. Protects power and communication devices. Power slide cover snaps back into place when receptacle is not in use.
- Provides flexibility with a single raised floor box unit. 861QTC has a 15A quad receptacle that can be wired in a standard or isolated ground configuration.
- Fits most raised floor depths. 861 Raised Floor Box fits into 3 1/2" [89mm] minimum deep raised floors
- Meets ADA Accessibility Guidelines. The trim flanges for this product have been designed to meet the ADA Accessibility Guidelines as it pertains to ADA Standard 4.5 which addresses changes in floor and ground surface levels. The trim flanges are beveled so the slope is no greater than 1:2 ratio.
- Supported by one of the most complete lines of activation covers in the industry. Now compatible with the 896 Series round, brass, and polycarbonate covers. A wide variety of aesthetically-pleasing brass, powder coat aluminum, die-cast, and polycarbonate cover options to meet any decor. Can accommodate most of today’s power or data needs
- Meets NEC Section 300-22(C). 861 Series Raised Floor Boxes are suitable for use in air handling spaces and raised floor plenums.
- Datacom connectivity option. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio and video applications at the point-of-use.