4FFATC Multi-Service Furniture Feed Poke-Thru Device
Walker Furniture Feed Style Poke-Thru Devices are an excellent solution for feeding both power and communication services to modular furniture systems in an open space, above grade floor environment. Every Walker Poke-Thru Device comes with built-in TopGuard protection, an industry-leading design that meets and exceeds UL scrub water exclusion requirements for tile and carpet floors. TopGuard protection prevents water, dirt, or debris from entering not just the power compartment, but also the communication compartment located below the floor, through the service head or floor fittings. All Walker Furniture Feed Style Poke-Thru Devices can be installed on tile, carpet, or wood covered floors. Each of these devices provides an excellent solution for both new or retrofit construction, with typical applications that include commercial office buildings, financial institutions, and government facilities.
- TopGuard Protection. Integral design component that prevents water, dirt and debris from entering power and communication compartments. Whenever you see the TopGuard protection icon on any Wiremold product, you'll know it meets and exceeds UL scrub water exclusion requirements for tile and carper floors.
- UL Listed and UL Fire Classified to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for tile and terrazzo. Includes the new UL requirements under UL514A and UL514C for the scrub water exclusion test for carpet and wood floors..
- Provides one 3/4" opening for power and one 1 1/2" opening for communication cabling. Provides largest dual service capacity for furniture feed applications in the industry. UL Listed for both power and communication furniture feed applications.
- "Step-on-it" installation. Quick and easy installation without the need for additional fasteners or the need for a second installer.
- Suitable for use in air handling spaces in accordance with Sec. 300-22 (C) of the National Electrical Code.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point-of-use.