Transcend® Active Acoustic System
Transform your performance space into a multipurpose venue - now at an affordable price.
Wenger’s Transcend® Active Acoustic System gives facility managers the ability to enhance acoustic environments in virtually any space: performing arts centers, auditoriums, theatres, opera houses, arenas and worship spaces.
Developed using HARMAN’s Lexicon active acoustic technology, the Transcend system offers a high-performance, affordable solution for acoustical flexibility. Transcend will truly transform your space into a multi-functional venue. You can manage your sound to simulate the acoustics of many larger performance spaces. It’s truly dynamic. Transcend’s active acoustics technology results in a system that requires fewer microphones and speakers to provide a more reliable and stable system. This allows for streamlined, lower-cost installations than other systems on the market, and the best possible sound quality for any seat in the house.The Wenger Advantage
- Acoustical Performance - Tested and proven to significantly reduce reverberation time across a broad range of high and low frequencies.
- Dynamic - Advanced design. A dedicated, state of the art processor for Active Acoustics using high speed digital audio communications with the other system components.
- Clarity - Natural reflections. Transcend Active Acoustic System enhances the reflections of the space providing optimal acoustics for any performance or event.
- Transport - Technology transforms. From choral and symphonic to drama and lecture, Transcend Active Acoustic System can optimize the space for each performance.
- Connect - Command and control. The entire system can be managed with remote control and visual monitoring using state of the art Audio Architect software.
Wenger's Transcend System is customized to fit your unique space.