Signature® Choral Risers
Model Number: CDATA[Signature® Choral Risers
Our Signature® risers were designed to incorporate every meaningful advantage: classic black styling; safe, simple setup; lightweight handling; superb stability; strong, quiet performance; easy mobility; long-lasting service; an integrated backrail with safety crossbar; and a full 15-year warranty. But what you might appreciate most of all is the easy-to-reverse design. You can change your riser arrangement quickly and securely. Optional siderails attach without tools. 3- and 4-step models roll easily through standard doorways. From initial set up through final performance, no other riser performs like Signature.The Wenger Advantage
- The Ultimate Performance Riser – When superb stability and strong, quiet performance are what you’re looking for, choose Signature.
- Safe, Simple Set Up – One person set up in a matter of minutes.
- Easy Mobility Within Your Facility – Wheels and patented fold-down design makes maneuvering a breeze.
- Safe, Strong, and Stable – Your singers will feel confident standing on Signature risers. 150 lb. live load capacity per square foot (732 kg capacity per square meter).
- Great Flexibility – Steps reverse for more configuration options. No tools necessary.
- Quality Assurance – 15-year warranty.
Choral risers that roll easily from rehearsal space to performance space.Additional Information
A Signature choral riser is easy for one person to roll and control.
Just maneuver it into place and unfold with a single fluid motion.
It sets up quickly and easily and provides excellent stability.
Compact footprint: Both the 3- and 4-step model fold up for compact storage and easy transportation.
Signature choral rise four-step model shown with optional siderails (recommended).
- Patented fold-down design allows easy one-person setup
- Integral backrail with safety crossbar
- Optional easy-to-attach siderails for extra security
- Wing-nut and bolt step mount provides the safety of bolted construction but lets you reverse steps and create new setup configurations without tools
- 3- and 4-step riser sets available
- Formed and welded steel construction for unparalleled stability and quiet performance
- Wing-nut step attachment design allows reversing without tools
- Sturdy, permanently attached backrails with child-height crossbar
- 15-year Warranty
098D053 3-step Signature Riser, 203 lbs (92 kg)
098D054 4-step Signature Riser, 262 lbs (119 kg)
098D541 Siderails, Set of 2, 62 lbs (28 kg)