Rehearsal room instrument storage that improves acoustics
Need to have instrument storage in your rehearsal room? Here’s a way to minimize the loss of cubic volume, provide sound absorption, and help eliminate flutter echo caused by direct sound reflection.
After working closely with acoustical consultants, Wenger has developed an instrument storage cabinet that combines specially designed grille doors, acoustically absorptive material and reliable durability to produce storage that can help enhance the room’s acoustical performance.The Wenger Advantage
- Patented Acoustic Solution - Independently tested solution, provides more than twice the sound absorption as standard storage cabinets.
- Wave Grille Door - Unique curved grille door design provides a distinctive look, minimizes a room’s cubic volume loss, and reduces distracting vibrations.
- Durable - Load tested doors, bolt-thru construction and polyester laminate make our cabinets the ones that last.
- Specially Designed Shelf - With ridges designed for ventilation, rounded front to prevent damaging instruments, our one piece polyethylene shelves are unique in the industry and nearly indestructible.
- Secure - Heavy-duty hardware, top quality doors, and tamper-resistant shelves keep your valuable investment safe.
- Modular - Cabinet construction makes it easy to rearrange and add to cabinets as your needs change.
Instrument storage that’s engineered to be an integral part of your room’s acoustical treatmentConstruction
- Waterfall design on grille doors provides a distinctive look, minimizes a room’s cubic volume loss and reduces vibration
- Solid steel lockable grille doors provide protection from theft or damage
- Environmentally friendly, acoustically absorptive material helps eliminate sound reflection
- Patented polyethylene shelves, bolt-through construction, and heavy-duty hardware for unmatched durability
- Available in all standard Wenger cabinet sizes 1-28, 42 and 51-61 standard and narrow (see Technical Sheet in Product Literature below)
- Compartment grille door sizes are available for all standard Wenger cabinet sizes 1-28, 42 and 51-61
- Corner Cabinets not available in this configuration
- Available in all seven standard cabinet color combinations
- End cover panels available in all colors
Wenger Instrument Storage Cabinets come in a wide variety of configurations, colors and sizes.