Model 883 ADV-Xtreme Strutted Exterior High Speed Fabric Doors
Made of a rugged fabric material, Wayne Dalton’s Model 883 ADV-Xtreme strutted high speed fabric door is designed for applications where a fast-acting exterior door is needed.
Model 883 ADV-Xtreme’s strutted design allows for quick section replacement, while reducing curtain deflection under pressure. This door is capable of withstanding pressure of up to 19.5 psf. Model 883 ADV-Xtreme is designed to be low maintenance and includes such features as breakaway impact detection and push button self-repair, along with plug and play wiring.
- Max Height: 20’
- Max Width: 20’
- Max Opening speed: up to 65” per second
- Max Closing speed: up to 40” per second
- Bottom bar break away
- Wind load*: up to 19.5 psf
- Curtain Material: 3 layers of PVC-coated polyester with 2 layers of polyester weave
- Header braces: multiple braces across entire width strengthen and combat sagging
- Hood: protection from debris and moisture
- Operation: direct-drive motor and gearbox system with a door stop safety device
- Control Panel: variable frequency drive NEMA 4X cULus listed; Onboard self diagnostic and service reminder; Built-in padlockable fused disconnect.
- Obstruction Safety Detection: Infrared sensors mounted in-place to the door curtain at 18" and 50"-54" from floor
- Reversing Safety Edge: Wireless reversing edge
- Available Supply Voltages: 110-120V AC 1PH, 190-207V AC 1PH†, 208-245V AC 1PH, 190-207V AC 3PH†, 208-245V AC 3PH, 456-495V AC 3PH, 575V 3PH†
- Hinged Guides: Provide easy access to maintenance
*Wind load is the ultimate pressure tested at a door width of 16'.
**Single phase available up to 10'x10'.
† Requires stand-alone mounted transformer.
High Performance, Low Maintenance Design
- Standard hood blocks moisture and debris from impeding door operation
- Springless design requires minimal interruption for maintenance
- Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
- Variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts from door start/stop
- Patent-pending breakaway system design with impact detection and push button self-repair
Rugged Fabric Material Construction
- Ideal for exterior door applications
Wind Load Protection
- Patent-pending roller windlocks on struts
- Bottom windlocks for pressure protection
- Pre-assembled sub-assemblies for easier installation
- Plug-and-play wiring reduces the need for a licensed electrician
- Manufacturing / Heavy Manufacturing
- Warehouse / Distribution
- Parking Garages
- Auto / Transit
- Food and Beverage
Wayne Dalton offers a 5 year Limited Warranty on this door.
- 20" high windows spaced evenly across the width of the door
- Multiple actuation options - push button, motion detector, radio control, key switch, pull switch, loop detector, treadle switch
- Signaling devices - red/green LED warning light, horn/strobe combination, rotating warning light
- Programmable LED Lighting Package - 3' tall light bar with red, yellow, and green lights
- Sloped hood and non-drive end cover offer protection from debris and moisture