94/95 Series INPACT™ Recessed Push Pads
The 94/95 INPACT Series recessed push pads are designed specifically to reduce impact.
The 94 and 95 Series recessed push pads are for high-traffic applications and reduce impact. They are fully integrated within a door to protect it from abuse. The 94 and 95 Series have the same functionality, but different design elements. The 94 Series has a smooth mechanism case, while the 95 Series has a grooved mechanism case. Both the 94 and 95 Series are low-profile devices and are compatible with hollow metal doors. Both series are commonly used in hospitals and other facilities where building openings must accommodate high volumes of people and equipment. They are UL certified and ANSI/BHMA A156.3 2008 Grade 1 certified.
Features & Benefits
- Quiet electronic latch retraction is an option for access control applications
- Sloped die-cast metal endcaps
- Extruded aluminum construction
- Self-lubricating coating on latchbolts
- Non-handed design
Specifications and certifications are specific to each configuration. See the 94/95 Series catalog for more information.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 2008 Grade 1 certified
- ANSI/UL 10C (fire-rated only)
- ANSI/UL 305
- CAN/ULC-S104 (fire-rated only)
Solutions for all types of single, double and double egress doors are available. All devices can be ordered as fire-rated by adding the “-F” suffix.
- 47: concealed vertical rod (5/8” bottom bolt)
- 75: mortise lock devices
Functions & Trim
A variety of functions and trim options are available for any desired operation. Only standard options are shown here. See the 94/95 Series catalog for more information.
- Classroom: the key locks and unlocks the lever or knob
- Dummy: the rigid mechanical trim for pull operation
- Exit only: no outside trim
- Passage: the lever or knob is always active
- Storeroom: the key retracts the latchbolt and the lever or knob is rigid
- 940: lever trim, 3 standard functions:
- Classroom (L)
- Dummy trim (DT)
- Passage (BE)
- 550: pull trim, 1 standard function:
- 376: thumbpiece trim, 2 standard functions:
- Classroom (T)
- Passage (BE)
Levers & Finishes
The 94 and 95 Series offers a comprehensive list of levers and finishes. Refer to the 94/95 Series catalog for more information.
Retrofitting an existing device
- QEL: electronic latch retraction with limited operational noise; can be ordered as a retrofit kit
Upgrading to a new device
- AX: accessible device that is UL certified to meet the 5 lb. operating force requirements for the 2010 American Disabilities Act (ADA) (Chapters 404.2.7 and 309.4) and the 2013 California Building Code (Chapter 11B-309.4)
From mullions to power transfers and strikes, the 94 and 95 Series offers a range of accessories to meet any facility’s evolving needs. See the 94/95 Series catalog for a complete list.