VDS® Bullet-Resistant Door
Glass + frame
UL 752, NIJ
Multi-functionality Bullet-resistant door with maximum possible vision area
- Meets UL 752 Levels 1, 3 and 4; and NIJ Level IIA levels of protection
- For interior and exterior applications
- UL-listed for USA and Canada
- Easy installation of welded frames and door panels
- Slim sight-line profiles with sharp corners and clean lines
- Design assistance available to ensure code compliance
- Multiple hardware options available
- Factory pre-assembled and pre-hung to ensure operational hardware
- Unlimited color options using durable, commercial-grade coatings for any application
- Symmetrical fire protection, with the same fire ratings for both sides of the opening
VDS Doors work with fire-rated and high-security glazing products and VDS framing systems to provide a fire-rated and high-security door. Structurally robust with a streamlined look, clean lines and tight tolerances, VDS Doors also provide the maximum vision area possible for fire-rated and high-security doors. These 60- and 90-minute door assemblies showcase narrow stiles and rails and complete our fully insulated VDS systems where doors are desired.
Ballistic-resistant options provide bullet-resistant protection against a wide range of threat levels, combining fire-rated protection with bullet-resistant laminated glass compositions to ensure multifunctional life-safety.
All doors and door-frames are welded, assembled and operationally tested before leaving the factory to ensure that all hardware will operate as intended on the job site.