VDS® Attack-Resistant Partitions
Glass + frame
UL972, ASTM 1915, TP-0500.02 & WMFL
Multi-functionalityAttack-resistant engineered steel partition
- Glazing meets UL 972 Burglary Resistant, ASTM 1915 Grades 1-2, HP White Levels I-IV TP-0500.02 and WMFL Levels I-III levels of protection
- For interior and exterior applications
- UL-listed for USA and Canada
- EPD/HPD available
- Easy assembly and installation-clipped or welded
- Slim sight-line profiles with sharp corners and clean lines
- Larger spanning capability for maximum free area allowing for better view and higher light transmission
- Unlimited color options using durable, commercial-grade coatings for any application
- Excellent acoustic insulation properties
Vetrotech’s framing system bring together engineered steel curtain walls, doors, partitions, and window frames with fire-rated and high-security glazing products to provide a fire-rated and attack-resistant framing solutions with complete design flexibility. Entire code-approved fire-rated systems are manufactured in Auburn, Washington, with an innovative put-together design similar in assembly and installation as traditional non-rated storefront and curtain wall assemblies.
VDS products-Resistive and Hollow Metal-are also available with attack-resistant options. These options protect against prolonged physical attacks and meet the highest industry standards for safety and protection.
Structurally robust with a streamlined look, clean lines and tight tolerances that enable longer and higher spans.