- Available in 14 standard colors
- Create beautiful varied colors on cured concrete
- No two floors will look alike
- Sample stain for acceptability on concrete before proceeding
- Concrete must be at least 4 weeks old
- Neutralize concrete with Degreaser Neutralizer after staining
Staining unsealed interior or exterior concrete before sealing. Coverage:
Coverage is dependent on the age, porosity, weather, and composition of the concrete. A definite coverage rate cannot be determined because every scenario is different. However, as a general rule, 200-400 square feet per gallon should be average if undiluted. If diluted 1:1, coverage will yield 400-800 square feet per gallon but final colors will vary from color chart.