Eco-Promenade plank paver brings the long linear look and feel to any contemporary permeable application while being capable of vehicular loads. Available by custom order only you may select your colour and your finish to work in perfect harmony with your design. Minimum quantities apply. Contact your Unilock Representative for more information.
Borders & Accents
May be available for this product. Minimum quantities will apply.
EnduraColor Facemix Technology
EnduraColor products are manufactured in a two-step process which combines a base of coarser aggregates for a stronger foundation, with concentrated color and wear-resistant finer aggregates on top. EnduraColor products are highly resistant to fading because the top layer prevents large, lighter color aggregates from showing through.
Minimum quantities apply
ASTM C 936 Standard Specifications for Solid Concrete Interlocking Paving Units
- C140 for Absorption and Compressive Strength > 8,000 PSI
- C67 for Freeze-thaw Durability
- C418 for Abrasion Durability
Unilock standards exceed 8,500 PSI for Eco-Promenade® products with:
- 4% absorption avg.
- 5% absorption max.
- Dimensional Accuracy +/- 3/64″
Meets the U.S. Architectural & Transportation Barrier Compliance Board Slip-Resistance Surfaces Advisory Guidelines
Rainwater Management: LEED V4:
- Up to three points can be achieved for retaining rain water onsite based on the percentile kept.
- 85% (zero lot line projects only) - 3 points, 95% - 2 points and 98% - 3 points. (All except Healthcare - subtract one point) See LEED v4 for more specific project details.
Materials and Resources: LEED V4:
Building Product Disclosure and Optimization
Sourcing of Raw Materials - Sourcing of Raw Materials and Extraction • 1 point
Sourcing of Raw Materials - Leadership Extraction Practices • 1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting - Material Ingredient Reporting • 1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting - Material Ingredient Optimization • 1 point
Environmental Product Declaration • 1 point