Permeable, heavy duty unit pavers have been so ‘on-trend’. Eco-Line can be mechanically installed at a rate of 6,000-7,000 sq.ft. per machine, per day, with minimal labor. As a very competitive permeable pavement that can be installed even in adverse weather conditions, Eco-Line is not only beautiful, but cost effective.
May be available for this product. Minimum quantities will apply.
EnduraColor Facemix Technology
EnduraColor products are manufactured in a two-step process which combines a base of coarser aggregates for a stronger foundation, with concentrated color and wear-resistant finer aggregates on top. EnduraColor products are highly resistant to fading because the top layer prevents large, lighter color aggregates from showing through.
Minimum quantities apply
ASTM C 936 Standard Specifications for Solid Concrete Interlocking Paving Units
- C140 for Absorption and Compressive Strength > 8,000 PSI
- C67 for Freeze-thaw Durability
- C418 for Abrasion Durability
Unilock standards exceed 8,500 PSI for Eco-Line® products with:
- 4% absorption avg.
- 5% absorption max.
- Dimensional Accuracy +/- 3/64″
Meets the U.S. Architectural & Transportation Barrier Compliance Board Slip-Resistance Surfaces Advisory Guidelines
Rainwater Management: LEED V4:
- Up to three points can be achieved for retaining rain water onsite based on the percentile kept
- 85% (zero lot line projects only) - 3 points, 95% - 2 points and 98% - 3 points. (All except Healthcare - subtract one point) See LEED v4 for more specific project details.
Materials and Resources: LEED V4:
Building Product Disclosure and Optimization
Sourcing of Raw Materials - Sourcing of Raw Materials and Extraction • 1 point
Sourcing of Raw Materials - Leadership Extraction Practices • 1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting - Material Ingredient Reporting • 1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting - Material Ingredient Optimization • 1 point
Environmental Product Declaration • 1 point