Dura-Flow Permeable Pavers
Dura-Flow™ is specially designed permeable pavement with patented openings called ‘cupules’ that allow for fast cleaning of the joints using standard sweeping equipment. This latest evolution of permeable pavement is suitable for heavy-duty applications and is ADA compliant.
May be available for this product. Minimum quantities will apply.
Minimum quantities apply
ASTM C 936 Standard Specifications for Solid Concrete Interlocking Paving Units
- C140 for Absorption and Compressive Strength > 8,000 PSI
- C67 for Freeze-thaw Durability
- C418 for Abrasion Durability
Unilock standards exceed 8,500 PSI for Dura-Flow™ products with:
- 4% absorption avg.
- 5% absorption max.
- Dimensional Accuracy +/- 3/64”
Meets the U.S. Architectural & Transportation Barrier Compliance Board Slip-Resistance Surfaces Advisory Guidelines
Rainwater Management: LEED V4:
- Up to three points can be achieved for retaining rainwater onsite based on the percentile kept
- 85% (zero lot line projects only) - 3 points, 95% - 2 points and 98% - 3 points. (All except Healthcare - subtract one point) See LEED v4 for more specific project/site details.
Materials and Resources: LEED V4:
Building Product Disclosure and Optimization
Sourcing of Raw Materials - Sourcing of Raw Materials and Extraction • 1 point
Sourcing of Raw Materials - Leadership Extraction Practices • 1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting - Material Ingredient Reporting • 1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting - Material Ingredient Optimization • 1 point
Environmental Product Declaration • 1 point
Note: Product offerings and availability may vary by region. Connect with your local Unilock representative for more information.