Ecoustic® V Panel
ecoustic® V is a collection of acoustic panels with an elegant shadow line groove engraved on the surface. Available in a variety of design options, and finishes, ecoustic® V provides design flexibility in acoustic performance and aesthetics.
*Tiles are not sampled. Colors may be selected from ecoustic® solid color core.
California 01350 Emissions Compliant, Cradle to Cradle Bronze certified, Low VOC, Oeko-Tex® Certified, Rapidly Renewable Content, Prop 65 Compliant, mindful MATERIALS, Greentag Level A Certified, HPD, Declare CDPH Emissions Compliant
0.40 - 0.85 depending on direct fix or use of an air-gap. Please refer to specification pages for complete details
Please refer to specification pages for complete dimensional breakdown
Box of 5
AS/ISO 9705 group 1
- Supplied panels and tiles supplied are precision cut
- ecoustic® V can be installed in vertical or horizontal orientation
- Custom pattern designs are a possibility, please contact Unika Vaev customer service for more information
- All ‘grooves’ on both panels and tiles are approximately .2″ or 5mm in depth
- Pattern names such as V Line 14, and V Check 138 are calling out the spacing from center to center in millimeters between each ‘groove’ - V Line 14 indicates each groove is 14mm (.55″) from center to center. V Check 138 indicates each ‘groove’ is 138mm (5.4″) from center to center.
Please note: There is a  panel minimum for both the right inclined and left inclined on pattern V Chevron 55
- V Panel achieves a NRC of 0.40 (direct fix), and a NRC of 0.85 (with a 7.9″ airgap)
- Designed with the environment in mind, ecoustic® V is low-VOC, Oeko-Tex certified, and recyclable
- ecoustic® V panels are lightweight, easy to handle & install, and are supplied precision cut including a beveled edge
Green Star + LEED
- ecoustic® V can achieve Green Star low-VOC, LEED, and WELL points