Ecoustic® Torque Tile
ecoustic® Torque Tile is a functional, low-level reverberant acoustic tile available as a wall tile 22 2/5" x 22 2/5" (570 x 570mm). The chevron design is inspired by architectural fretwork of the art-deco period. Subtle and directional patterns can be created by altering the color and orientation of the tiles to create formations that articulate light and shadow.Designer
Low VOC, Recycled Content, mindful MATERIALS, Healthier Hospitals, HPDContent
100% PET (up to 23% recycled content)NRC Rating
0.60 (with Ecoustic® Infill: 0.80)Dimensions
22 2/5” (w) x 22 2/5” (h) x 1 5/8” (d) (570mm x 570mm x 42mm)Sold In
Box set of 8 per color with instructionsFlammability
AS/NZS 3837Additional Information
ASTM E84 Class A
- ecoustic® Torque Tile can be applied to ceilings using our proprietary clip systemPerformance
- ecoustic® Torque Tile is ASTM E84 Class B when Infill is used
- ecoustic® Torque Tile is recyclable and made from over 50% recycled Pet. easy to disassemble and separate into the appropriate recycling systems, ecoustic® Torque tile can be recycled.
ecoustic® Torque Tile is a modular tile that is easy to install and reinstall. Screw the sound chamber directly to your wall and then velcro the tile. The design can be easily extended at a later stage.Green Star + LEED
- ecoustic® Torque tile is certified Low-VOC and third party certified with Greentag Level A Certification.
- ecoustic® Torque tile is composed of 50% post consumer content, which contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 Recycled Content.