Ecoustic® Timber Blade Panels
The ecoustic® Timber Blade Panels are available in four blade profiles manufactured in either Hemlock (clear, white wash, walnut, hickory, shale or espresso), Red Cedar (clear), Spotted Gum (clear), or in White Birch Plywood (clear). The wall blades are an 106"(L) x 12.1"(W) panel that incorporate a black acoustic scrim backing. To provide sound absorption, the panels may also be backed with black .53" thick ecoustic® panels to increase its sound absorption capabilities. ecoustic® Timber Blade Panel can be applied on curved surfaces of up to a 5.9" radius (150mm Ø) for an additional charge. Please note that the frame cannot be bent more than twice as you will risk the frame snapping due to 'metal fatigue'. Pricing on the curved options will be quoted on a per job basis.Designer
Low VOC, PEFC Certified WoodContent
100% PEFC Certified WoodNRC Rating
0.40 (with Ecoustic® Core Backing 0.85)Dimensions
L- 106 3/10" x W- 12"Sold In
Box of 4Flammability
AS/NZS 3837Additional Information
ASTM E84 Class B
- ecoustic® Timber Blade Panels are available in four profiles. The panels are all 8'10"(L) x 12"(W) but the individual blades range in thickness, depth and spacing.Performance
- ecoustic® Timber Blade Panels may also be installed to cover ceilings.
* Birch Plywood is not available for the following profiles: 1830-7, 1830-13, 3060-4, 3060-7, 3060-8
** For complete dimensions and weights on all ecoustic® Timber Blade Panel options, please refer to our specifications on the right hand side of this page.
*** Wood grain and color may vary from samples. As a natural wood product, variation from batch to batch may occur
- For increased broadband sound absorption including critical human speech range frequencies, ecoustic® Timber Blade Panels can be installed with an ecoustic® Infill.Green Star + LEED
- Specifically engineered to deliver outstanding sound absorption in wall and ceiling applications compared to standard systems, ecoustic® Infill is a thin and compact material that achieves high levels of sound absorption in low and high speech range frequencies, eliminating the need for bulky acoustic insulation.
- .53" ecoustic® Panel can be used instead of infill to further increase the sound absorption capabilities.
Green Star: Timber Blade can contribute the following points for Green Star
- Low VOC
LEED: Blade can contribute the following points for LEED
- Low VOC
WELL: Blade can contribute to the following WELL criteria:
- Low VOC / VOC Reduction
- Toxic Material Reduction: Timber Blade is free of PVC, PFCs, flame retardants, phthalates + urea formaldehyde