Part of the ecoustic® panel collection, ecoustic® screen is designed to reduce and control reverberated noise in building interiors. The ecoustic® screen consists of polyester felt fabric adhered to both sides of a rigid, PET acoustic core. This collection is available in 34 color-ways.
ecoustic® screen can be cut to design baffles or clouds using standard cutting tools on site.Designer
Ceiling, Screen, Vertical SurfacesEnvironment
Low VOC, Recycled Content, Third Party Certified, mindful MATERIALS, Healthier Hospitals, Global Greentag, EPD, HPDContent
100% PET (up to 65% recycled content)NRC Rating
3’11.5” x 7’11” (1210 x 2420mm) Thickness- .47" (12 mm)Sold In
Boxes of 5Flammability
AS/ISO 9705 group 1Additional Information
ASTM E84 Class B
Please Note: ecoustic® Screen + Panel have dimensional tolerances detailed belowPerformance
- Thickness +/- .04" (1mm)
- Width +/- .2" (5mm)
- Length +/- .4" (10mm)
- Increased NRC ratings may be achieved by installing ecoustic® panels with an air gap.Green Star + LEED
- Detailed NRC ratings for the entire collection may be found on the panel specification document on this page.
- Improved Sound Absorption: ecoustic® Screen displays moderate absorption at medium frequencies and is ideal for high frequency absorption.
- Improved Pin-ability
- Lightweight, Easy to Handle + Install
- ecoustic® Screen is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points
- 65% post consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 Recycled Content