Part of the ecoustic® panel collection, ecoustic® screen is designed to reduce and control reverberated noise in building interiors. The ecoustic® screen consists of polyester felt fabric adhered to both sides of a rigid, PET acoustic core. This collection is available in 34 color-ways.
ecoustic® screen can be cut to design baffles or clouds using standard cutting tools on site.
Ceiling, Screen, Vertical Surfaces
Environmental Product, Low VOC, Recycled Content, Third Party Certified
100% PET (>50% recycled content)
3’11.5” x 7’11” (1210 x 2420mm) Thickness- .47" (12 mm)
Boxes of 5
AS/ISO 9705 group 1
ASTM E84 Class B
- Increased NRC ratings may be achieved by installing ecoustic® panels with an air gap. Detailed NRC ratings for the entire collection may be found on the panel specification document on this page.
- Improved Sound Absorption: ecoustic® Screen displays moderate absorption at medium frequencies and is ideal for high frequency absorption.
- Improved Pin-ability
- Lightweight, Easy to Handle + Install
Green Star + LEED
- ecoustic® Screen is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points
- 50% post consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 Recycled Content