Ecoustic® Panel Tri Printed Wall Panel
A sophisticated and intelligent acoustic panel print designed by Michael Young
Pattern Repeat: Width 17.72″ (450mm) Height 16.93″” (430mm).
Ceiling, Screen, Wall
Low VOC, Rapidly Renewable Content, Recycled Content, Third Party Certified, mindful MATERIALS, Greentag Level A Certified, EPD, HPD
100% PET (up to 65% recycled content)
0.30 - 1.0
3' 11.5" x 8' 11" Thickness- 0.31", 0.53", 0.98", or 1.97" / Actual Printed Area is 3' 11" x 8' 10.5"
Box sets per thickness: 0.31" (8), 0.53" (5), 0.98" (6), 1.97" (3)
AS/ISO 9705 group 1
ASTM E84 Class A
- Printed Panels are available in several thicknesses, 0.31″, 0.53″, 0.98″, 1.97″.
- Minimums are required for the 0.53″ (3 boxes), 0.98″ (3 boxes), and 1.97″ (5 boxes).
- Detailed NRC ratings may be found on the panel specification document on this page.
- Natural anodized aluminum edging lengths at 9′ with counter sunk holes are available for all ecoustic® Panel thicknesses.
- ecoustic® is an intelligent alternative to traditional panels composed of multiple materials such as particle board, fabric, foam and adhesive.
- ecoustic® Panels + Screens can be trimmed and installed without the need for additional finishes, which reduces labor and material costs.
- The NRC rating range for ecoustic® panels is between 0.30 and 1.0 depending on the panel thickness, when the panel is directly fixed to a wall.
- Increased NRC ratings may be achieved by installing ecoustic® panels with an air gap.
- Compared to traditional panels, the semi rigid ecoustic® Panel + Screen is lower in weight, easier to handle and results in reduced transportation costs.
Green Star + LEED
- ecoustic® Panel is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points.
- 65% post consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 recycled content.