Ecoustic® Panel Axis
A sophisticated and intelligent acoustic panel print designed by Michael Young
The pattern on Axis is railroaded when used as ecoustic® ScreenDesigner
Ceiling, Screen, WallEnvironment
Healthier Hospitals, Global Greentag, HPDContent
100% PET (up to 65% recycled content)NRC Rating
0.30 - 1.0Dimensions
3'11.5" x 8'11" (1210mm x 2720 mm) Thickness- .31" (8mm) / Actual Printed Area is 3'11 x 8'10.5" (1200mm x 2700mm)Sold In
8 per boxFlammability
AS/ISO 9705 group 1Additional Information
ASTM E84 Class A
- Natural anodized aluminium edging lengths at 9' with counter sunk holes are available for all ecoustic® Panel thicknesses.Green Star + LEED
- ecoustic® is an intelligent alternative to traditional panels composed of multiple materials such as particle board, fabric, foam and adhesive.
- Compared to traditional panels, the semi rigid ecoustic® Panel + Screen is lower in weight, easier to handle and results in reduced transportation costs.
- ecoustic® Panels + Screens can be trimmed and installed without the need for additional finishes, which reduces labor and material costs.
- Green Star: ecoustic® is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points.
- LEED: 65% post consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 Recycled Content.