Ecoustic® Panel 8MM
ecoustic® panels are designed to reduce and control reverberated noise in building interiors. The ecoustic® panel collection consists of polyester felt fabric adhered to any of four different thicknesses of PET acoustic core. This collection is available in 34 color-ways.Designer
ecoustic® panels feature numerous benefits such as superior acoustic performance, Improved tack-ability and environmental performance, which is ideal for office, government, education, public building, hospitality, retail and residential interiors.
ecoustic® panel is available in four thicknesses; 0.31” (8mm), 0.53” (13.5mm), 0.98” (25mm), 1.97” (50mm), depending on your acoustic requirements.
Ceiling, Vertical SurfacesEnvironment
Low VOC, Recycled Content, Third Party Certified, mindful MATERIALS, Healthier Hospitals, Global Greentag, EPD, HPDContent
100% PET (up to 80% recycled content)NRC Rating
3'11.5" x 8'11" (1210mm x 2720 mm) Thickness- .31" (8mm)Sold In
Boxes of 8Flammability
AS/ISO 9705 group 1Additional Information
ASTM E84 Class A
- .35" (9mm) anodized aluminum trim is available to provide a finished edge profile where desired. An anodized T trim is also available for a custom look between seams.Performance
- Please Note: ecoustic® Screen + Panel have dimensional tolerances detailed below
- Thickness +/- .04" (1mm)
- Width +/- .2" (5mm)
- Length +/- .4" (10mm)
- The NRC rating range for ecoustic® panels is between 0.30 and 1.0 depending on the panel thickness, when the panel is directly fixed to a wall.Green Star + LEED
- Increased NRC ratings may be achieved by installing ecoustic® panels with an air gap.
- Detailed NRC ratings may be found on the panel specification document on this page.
- ecoustic® Panel is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points.
- 80% post consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 recycled content.