Ecoustic® Panel 50MM
ecoustic® panels are designed to reduce and control reverberated noise in building interiors. The ecoustic® panel collection consists of polyester felt fabric adhered to any of four different thicknesses of PET acoustic core. This collection is available in 34 color-ways.
ecoustic® panel is available in four thicknesses; 0.31” (8mm), 0.53” (13.5mm), 0.98” (25mm), 1.97” (50mm), depending on your acoustic requirements.
Ceiling, Vertical Surfaces
Environmental Product, Low VOC, Recycled Content, Third Party Certified
100% Virgin Polyester
3'11.5" x 8'11" (1210 mm x 2720 mm) Thickness- 1.97" (50 mm)
Boxes of 3
AS/ISO 9705 group 1
ASTM E84 Class B
1.97" (50mm) anodized aluminum trim is available to provide a finished edge profile where desired. An anodized T trim is also available for a custom look between seams.
**Please note that ecoustic® Panel 1.97" is only available in white core.
The NRC rating range for ecoustic® panels is between .30 and 1.0 depending on the panel thickness, when the panel is directly fixed to a wall. Increased NRC ratings may be achieved by installing ecoustic® panels with an air gap. Detailed NRC ratings may be found on the panel specification document on this page.
- Improved Sound Absorption: ecoustic® Panel can absorb 100% of sound when the panel is directly fixed to a wall. ecoustic® Panel displays broadband characteristics and is ideal for low, medium and high frequency absorption
- Improved pin-ability
- Thermal performance: R 1.4
- Lightweight, easy to handle & install
Green Star + LEED
- ecoustic® Panel is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points.
- 50% post consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 Recycled Content