ecoustic® Curve is the next generation of acoustic vertical surfaces combining the benefits of improved sound absorption with hook + loop receptivity. The flexible acoustic panel is ideal for straight and curved surfaces and walls with high ceilings.
Environmental Product, Low VOC, Recycled Content
60% Recycled Polyester, 40% Virgin Polyester
- Roll format only- Length 13 yards (39') or approx. 27 yards (82') x Width 4' (48")- Diameter for 13 yard roll- 17.7" / Weight- 44 pounds- Diameter for 27 yard roll- 22.8" / Weight- 88 pounds
AS/ISO 9705 group 1
ASTM E84 Class B
- All ecoustic® Curve colors are available with a white sound-absorbing core.
- Flexible + Versatile Substrate: Available in roll format only. ecoustic® Curve is ideal for spaces with high ceilings as joins are virtually seamless. The flexible ecoustic® Curve can be used on straight and curved surfaces.
- Improved Sound Absorption: ecoustic® Curve is ideal for narrow range frequency absorption and achieves an NRC 0.40 rating when directly fixed to a wall
- Hook + Loop Receptive Surface: ecoustic® Curve has a pin, staple and hook + loop receptive surface that is ideal for educational institutions such as elementary and high schools, universities, day care centers and libraries as well as workplaces.
Green Star + LEED
- ecoustic® Curve is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points
- 60% post consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 Recycled Content