Ecoustic® Crescent Tile
ecoustic® Crescent is a dynamic three dimensional acoustic wall tile with semi-circular complimentary concave and convex geometry. ecoustic® Crescent tiles utilize a simple to use wall clip system which is quick to install. ecoustic® Crescent is available in 34 colorways.
Adam Goodrum and Patryk Koca
Environmental Product, Low VOC, Oeko-Tex Certified, Recycled Content
100% PET (>50% recycled content)
.55 (with Ecoustic® Infill: .8)
15 3/4" x 7 7/8" (400mm x 200mm)
Box sets of 16 per color (8 valley + 8 plateau) *Boxes can not be broken*
AS/ISO 9705 group 1
ASTM E84 Class A
- Crescent tiles can be installed in aligned or brickwork arrangements, with either complete coverage or with voids between tiles, thanks to tile form, scale, and a flexible installation system.
- ecoustic® Crescent can be applied to ceilings using our proprietary clip system.
- Colorways below are not multi-colored. They are renderings displaying the depth of the peak and valley of each tile.
- ecoustic® Crescent can be used to reduce the reverberant time of internal/ open plan space. An optional Ecoustic® Infill can increase sound absorption. Designed for disassembly; all components can be fixed without the use of adhesives.
- ecoustic® Crescent Valley and Plateau tiles create topography via concave and convex planes which can be installed in consistent or opposing designs. Bold illumination enhances the three dimensional relationships.
- Crescent is produced with 100% PET (>50% recycled content) with clear ABS wall clips.
Green Star + LEED
- ecoustic® Crescent is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points.
- 50% post consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 recycled content.