Alumi Combi Light Screen
Nina Jobs designed Alumi Combi and Alumi Combi Light with the aim of encouraging colleagues to have spontaneous meetings where ever they want. The screens, which function both as a sound absorbing screen and writing boards, are mounted on wheels for easy portability. The versatile writing boards have the same understated look as the other sound-absorbing screens in the Alumi series, allowing them to be combined in harmonious unity. Alumi Combi Light is a downsized version with one side entirely consisting of a writing board. Like Alumi Combi, its other side is covered in felt or upholstered with fabric.Designer
Rapidly Renewable Content, Recycled Content, Healthier HospitalsCore
100% Mineral WoolFrame
100% Aluminum or White Anodized AluminumBase
100% Aluminum with Silver or White finishing.NRC Rating
Depth: 2.5" x Widths: 31.7" or 46.8" x Heights (without legs) 71.1" or 79". - All 'Basic' Leg Dimensions: Height 2" x Width 17.7", Peg-Leg: Height 2" x Width 2"Sold In
Inquire with Unika Vaev Customer ServiceAdditional Information
- Alumi Combi has two sides. One side features a sound absorbing mineral wool core covered in either polyester felt, wool, or polyester upholstery. The opposite side is a large writing surface comprised of E3 magnetic glass-enameled steel with pen shelf.
- Connecting hardware included: Grey plastic 2-way, 2-way 90°, 3-way and a 4-way connection pieces.
- Alumi Combi Screens are available in several coverings, contents detailed below
- Compacted 100% Polyester Felt with choice of embossed pattern, Dot or Block in 3 color choices
- Blazer fabric 100% Wool
- Salsa fabric 100% Polyester
- Dox fabric 100% Polyester
- Event fabric 100% Polyester