TEX•COTE® XL 70® W (Water-based) High Build Coatings
TEXCOTE® XL 70® “W” Textured Coating is a water-based high-build, advanced epoxy-acrylate resin system specially formulated to provide a weatherproof coating over cured or uncured concrete masonry surfaces. The ability to go over damp or high alkaline surfaces is a key feature. Available in smooth, sand, fine and coarse textures.FEATURES
- One-coat application over manufacturer approved substrates
- Apply to uncured or damp concrete surfaces
- Breathable film
- Tremendous bond with concrete
- Lasts for years longer than traditional paints and coatings
- Can be applied without primer over properly prepared approved concrete surfaces.
- One-coat application
- Lower application cost
- Reduced application time
- Lower maintenance costs
- Prevents concrete spalling
- Protects concrete from UV, moisture and salts
Concrete, cement plaster, cement fiber board, tilt-up concrete, block, brick, and other manufacturer approved surfaces. May be used over metal trim areas, but is not recommended for metal buildings.