iMotion 1302 Overhead Concealed Swing Door Operator System
Overhead Concealed Unit designed specifically for new construction with a wide variety of market specific applications. Models are available for single, pair and dual applications. The unit adapts to center pivoted doors swinging either out or in with or without panic breakaway. TORMAX offers a complete line of door systems, featuring narrow or medium stile doors with or without framing systems.
The Overhead Concealed Unit features the iMotion® 1302 Swing Door Operator with its powerful wear free 1/5 house power AC synchronous motor coupled with the intelligent iMotion® control processor. The system can be configured to meet ADA requirements for low energy power operated doors as well as high energy power operated pedestrian doors.
- A self-learning iMotion® processor control system which ensures reliable and safe operation.
- Simple operator adjustments due to the "teach-in" function of the control system.
- Maintenance free components in the motor and gear box reduce ownership costs and ensure trouble free operation. There are no maintenance prone magnets and mechanical switches required for door position status.
- Automatic diagnostics for quick and easy troubleshooting.
- The most advanced swing door operator in the world today: iMotion® 1302.