Fast-Set Deep Patch
TEC® Fast-Set Deep Patch is a cement-based underlayment designed specifically for deep fills, ramping, and leveling concrete and plywood subfloors (dry areas only) from featheredge up to 11⁄2" (38 mm) in a single application, up to 5" (12 cm) with proper aggregate. Can be applied with steel trowel, float and/or screed to produce a smooth, level surface. TEC® Fast-Set Deep Patch cures to a walkable surface in approximately 60 minutes.
- Feather edge up to 1½" (38 mm) in a single application and up to 5"
(12 cm) with proper aggregate.
- Walkable hardness in 60 minutes, apply most floor coverings in 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
- Apply with steel trowel, float and/or screed.
- 4,200 psi compressive strength.
- Contains zero VOC.
- Available in 25 lb. bags.