PS-8 HVLS Ceiling Fan
- 8 Blade High Volume, Low Speed Ceiling Fan
- Available Diameters: 8’, 10’, 12’ & 14’ (Custom Diameters also Available within these Ranges).
- IP 55 Standard
- Noise Levels <40 dBA
- IEC/NEMA Class F Insulation
- High Efficiency, High Torque BLDC (PMSM) Maintenance-Free Motor
- Promotes IEQ (Indoor Environmental Quality) as per ASHRAE 55
- Vertically Integrated Engineered and Manufactured Components
YEAR ROUND COMFORT
- Anodized Aluminum Airfoils
- Direct Drive Motor
- Year Round Energy Savings
- Control Options
- Variable Speed Operations
- Reverse Functionality
- Auto-Interference Shut Off
- Universal Voltage Input
- Product Warranty
Cooler in the Summer. Warmer in the Winter.
HVLS fans were developed to efficiently deliver comfort by generating the evaporative cooling effect: when evaporating the perspiration on human skin, a wind chill effect is created, thereby making you feel cooler. Another benefit is “winter-warming” which is when the fans are used in reverse direction, the warm air that often gets trapped in the ceiling area gets pushed downward, away from the ceiling and towards the floor. By re-circulating, the warm air around the facility, the ambient temperature and comfort level of the room are increased and energy costs are reduced.CUTTING-EDGE DESIGN
Greater Airflow. Lower Power.
Incorporating patented technology and cutting-edge airfoil design, we offer fans featuring extruded anodized aircraft-grade aluminum airfoils designed for general industrial and commercial applications. For more stringent environments and applications demanding higher air-volume, we offer fans constructed of FRP composite corrosion resistant cutting-edge patented airfoil blades.Facility Fans
Swifter Facility Fans are the newest and most innovative HVLS (High Volume, Low Speed) and HVHS (High Volume, High Speed) fans on the market. Incorporating patented technology and a cutting-edge airfoil design, our molded fiberglass fan blades are extremely durable, robust and corrosion resistant. The Aluminum airfoils used for the Facility Fans incorporate our proven and legacy design from the industrial series fans, resulting in lowest watt/cfm.