Why Work With Us?
- Huge selection of grates
- Custom grates available upon request
- The largest manufacturer of its kind in the world
- 100,000 square feet of production space
- The best quality, service, and value in the industry
Let us help you choose the best material for the job. All of our grate materials are suitable for outdoor use, and can even be installed under water!
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Stone
- Cast stone
- Specification and design assistance
- CAD drawings
- Prototypes and production
- Installation if requested
- Resorts and hotels
- Theme parks
In addition to being a decorative and aesthetically-pleasing architectural element, grates can also serve numerous practical purposes. When placed in window areas, they can provide privacy and some shelter from the sunlight, while still allowing fresh air to flow freely through the area. Grates are also an excellent addition to areas that have problems with drainage.
Stromberg has decades of experience developing grates for world class hospitality locations and private homes. Because we can develop custom grates, you aren't limited to just a few choices. Our grates can be cast into almost any pattern imaginable, and we will work with you to make sure your grates work well with the design and theme of your hotel, spa, or resort. The materials we use for our grates are beautiful and extremely low maintenance. You can get the look of quarried stone and precious metals without worrying about associated problems like rust, corrosion, and cracking. Grates by Stromberg can be kept out in the harshest of climates and installed under water. Call us today to find out how our durable and functional grates can make your resort or water park even more amazing.