A14 Series Entrance Doors
The A14 Series is an ideal choice for high-use exterior entrances where large full glass lights are required.
The A14 Series full glass entrance doors are ideal for high-use exterior entrances where large full glass (FG, FG2, and FG3) lights are required. Premium door construction combines the strength and stability of steel with the structural integrity of a laminate core. Internal corner gussets provide added strength and rigidity. Beveled hinge and lock edges allow for tighter installation tolerances, ensure easier operation and eliminate binding and sticking.
A wide range of specifiable options – including sizes, glass light designs and mechanical, pneumatic and electrical hardware preparations – meet a wide range of specifications and performance needs. The A14 Series doors are 1-3/4” (45mm) thick.
Features & Benefits
Structural core strength
- Honeycomb core systems enhance structural integrity; a 1” (25mm) cell kraft honeycomb configuration with internal corner gussets provides added strength and rigidity
- Seamless edges with full-height mechanical interlock, epoxy filled with interlocked edges, provide structural support and stability
- 14-gauge [0.067” (1.7mm)] inverted top and bottom channels provide stability and protection for top and bottom edges
Ease of retrofit and installation
- Patented universal hinge preparations allow for easy field conversion from standard weight .134” (3.3mm) hinges to heavyweight .180” (4.7mm) hinges
- Beveled hinge and lock edges allow for tighter installation tolerances, ensure easier operation and eliminate binding and sticking
- Recessed Dezigner™ glass trim provides clean, neat and flush finish with door surface
Exceeds industry standards
- Door construction meets ANSI A250.8-2003 (SDI 100)
- Hardware preparations and reinforcements meet ANSI A250.6-2003
- Locations meet ANSI/DHI A115, unless otherwise stated
- Listed for installations requiring compliance to NFPA252-1999 and UL-10C fire ratings
- Factory-applied baked-on rust-inhibiting primer paint meets ANSI A250.10-1998