Model-K Stackable Chair
The SERIES® Model-K stackable theater chair is an innovative seating solution for theaters and performing arts venues. It’s engineered to be the best stackable, self-lifting seat with automatic gravity-return in the industry. The Model-K stackable chair comes in both armless and armrest versions, with the choice of a woven or coated/textured material, in black or gray color options. It was designed to increase personal seating space, allowing for more room at the hips and elbows, and increased aisle access and space efficiency. The Model-K features an innovative interlocking system to quickly and easily gang multiple chairs together in either a straight or curved configuration. For convenient transport and storage of the theater chairs, dolly carts are available. With the cart’s front stacking solution, you can stack up to 20 chairs per cart and still fit through a standard 8’ tall doorway.
Key features of the SERIES Model-K chair include:
- Available without arms (20”), with arms (23.5”) or customized to specific width upon request
- High efficiency storage with stacking capacity up to 20 chairs
- Chair and storage cart slim enough to fit through a standard 32” wide doorway
- Removable/replaceable zippered seats and snap-in back covers
- Patented Surround Foam™ that fully surrounds the inner seat and back structure to prevent fabric marks and prolong foam durability
- Durable steel construction that passes a 600 lb. static load test
- Lightweight, front loading design for quicker and easier stacking and storage
- Fully enclosed automatic gravity seat lift-up system
Various accessories are available including cup holders and magnetic seat and row identifiers. To change the seat or row number/letter, simply use the provided magnetic tool to lift the existing plate and replace with the new plate.
The Model-K stackable theater chair is suitable for black box theaters, performing arts centers, worship halls, and other performance settings.