Absorption Plus® High NRC Panels
Absorption Plus High NRC Panels are made of environmentally sustainable mineral wool insulation produced from basalt rock and slag. The resulting non-combustible insulation provides exceptional acoustic and thermal insulation properties. The lightweight insulation board is water repellent yet vapor permeable. Also with a melt point of approximately 2150°F, panels offer enhanced fire resistance. The durable black mat facing provides an interior finish product that is suitable for wall and ceiling and exposed deck applications where structural elements are exposed. Panels are easily installed over precast and poured concrete, steel deck, drywall and other substrates using common tools and attachments.
- Superior sound absorption performance
- Stable R Value can provide energy savings
- Fire Resistant, withstands temperatures up to approx. 2150°F
- Durable, black matte finish doesn’t reflect light
- Quick and easy to install