SL-17FR Pebble Grain FRP/Stainless Steel Fire-Rated Door
The Special-Lite SL-17FR Fire-Rated FRP Door is the perfect complement to our FRP entrance doors for interior or exterior applications that require a 90-minute fire door. Tested in accordance with UBC 7-2, NFPA 252, and UL 10C requirements, the SL-17FR has passed the 1-1/2 hour positive pressure test, hose stream test, and 250 degree temperature rise tests to achieve Warnock Hersey listing for fire-rating applications in the U.S.
Four (4) point latching is required for all 90-minute door pairs. Three (3) point latching is required for all 20-60 minute door pairs.Features
- The SL-17FR is available in 30, 45, 60 or 90-minute rated versions.
- Singles or pairs can be ordered in sizes up to 4’ x 8’ leaves.
- Available in any of the standard FRP colors or painted any color.
- Class C face sheets are standard.
- Class A can be specified for interior applications.
- 10-year parts and labor Special-Lite warranty
The SL-17FR Fire-Rated FRP-Clad Door features the same FRP face sheets as our SL-17 Pebble Grain Door bonded to a mineral core with a perimeter designed for secure hardware attachment. Edge capping and vision lite kits are natural finish stainless steel similar in appearance to clear anodized aluminum. Edge capping is screw-applied, welded and buffed at corners.Building Applications
For any entrance that needs a Fire-Rated product. This product can be used with our SL-17 Pebble Grain Door for a consistent look.