FireSafe20 Interior Fire-Rated Doors
Make the inside look as good as the outside. FireSafe20 models come in the same great finishes as our other products. Available in Pebble Grain, Sandstone Texture, Contemporary Wood Grain, and Rustic Wood Grain.
Fire doors are a vital part of a building’s passive fire protection system. When properly installed and maintained, they will help to compartmentalize a building to protect occupants and property from the spread of smoke, flames, and aid in providing a safe means of egress during a fire. Purchasing your fire-rated doors and framing from one vendor can minimize costs and shorten lead time.
Our 20-Minute doors round out our fire-rated product offerings to allow you to order from one manufacturer. More durable than wood, plastic laminate, and other less resilient materials, FireSafe20 FRP doors offer you longer life, less maintenance, and still look beautiful.
FireSafe20 doors come in several finishes and colors to meet your needs. From the modern look of our contemporary wood grain to our most durable pebble grain skin, featuring SpecLite 3 for superior graffiti resistance, FireSafe20 doors provide added structural benefits and fire code adherence for classroom doors, interior hotel room doors, office doors, and more.Technical Information
Fiberglass Edges Standard
- 0.090” Smooth Fiberglass will be applied to all 4 sides of door and painted to match color of face sheet
- Same edge as the AF-FR Series Doors
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel U-Channel will be applied to all 4 sides of door
- Corners will be Tig Welded
- Same edge as the SL-FR Series Doors
1030 Insert and Capping
- 5.75” or 6.75”
- 2” or 4” Header
Fire-Rated Omega® Interior Aluminum Framing (Type II Frame).
Fire-Rated Aluminum Retrofit Framing.Standard Sizes
- 3’0” x 6’8”
- 3’0” x 7’0”
- 3’0” x 8’0”
- 3’6” x 7’0”
- 4’0” x 7’0”
- 4’0” x 8’0” Max. Size
Custom sizes are available for extra cost and 2 week additional lead timeAccessories
- Factory Glazing.
- Steel vision kit with 1/4” fire-rated glass.
- Maximum 704 in² in listed and labeled kit for positive pressure applications using listed glazing. Minimum 5” from top or edge of door to lite cutout and minimum 5” from latch cutout to lite cutout.
- Maximum 32” high.
- Maximum 22” wide.
All hardware must be listed and labeled for use in mineral core fire doors.
- EPT Units
- Allowed between top and middle hinge locations.
- 1/16” maximum clearance per side when installing EPT.
- Limited to maximum 60 min positive and neutral pressure applications.
- Intumescent caulk or strips are required on bottom, top, and side of EPT device.
Hinges Per NFPA 80, Table 18.104.22.168.
- Single point latching on singles, 4-point latching for pairs.
- Must be listed for use with wood core fire doors.
- Rim x Rim with listed mullion allowed for pairs.
- Brass, bronze, steel, aluminum, polycarbonate or decorative laminate maximum 12 from bottom rail.