AF-219 Rustic Wood Grain Composite Fiberglass Door
We construct the AF-219 All Fiberglass Composite Door with rustic wood grain face sheets and a choice of two different cores. The all-fiberglass construction provides corrosion resistance and easy cleaning. Fiberglass frame and lite kits are painted in a color to complement the wood grain stain or the same color with a painted face sheet. This entrance is an economical, yet beautiful and strong solution for commercial and industrial applications that have corrosive environments, cleanroom or food preparation demands.AF-219 Features
- The beautiful wood finish provides a great complement to interior and exterior locations.
- The authentic-looking oak species wood grain fiberglass face sheet offers a degree of resistance to stains, scuffs, and impacts that would easily damage real wood.
- A variety of stain, painted and custom colors available.
- Pultruded FRP stile and rail construction with mitered, bracketed corners and factory bonded face sheets for durability. Door edges and FRP lite kits are painted to match face sheet color.
- Single doors and the active door in a pair have a beveled lock stile edge. The inactive door in a pair has a square lock stile edge. Square lock stile edges are also available as an option on any AF-219
- Choice of core materials: EPS (expanded polystyrene) or polypropylene honeycomb.
- Solid polymer blocking at lock and closer locations provides secure hardware attachment.
- Pultruded fiberglass lite kits in custom sizes for 1/4″ or 1″ glazings provide functionality and design flexibility. Fiberglass door and wall louvers are available. Special-Lite aluminum and EPDM lite kits and aluminum louvers may also be used.
- Available in singles or pairs up to 47 3/4″ x 95 3/4″ maximum net door size.