SignaRoad® Medium Duty Composite Matting
SignaRoad® is the Most Versatile Medium-duty Composite Mat in the Industry
SignaRoad® is designed to create a medium-duty temporary roadway or pedestrian accessway quickly and easily. From temporary roadways for remote utility repair projects to pedestrian accessways for concerts and music festivals, SignaRoad provides superior temporary access and ground protection for almost any vehicle, with advanced design features and an easy-to-use connection system.Innovative Engineering for Strength and Durability in a Wide Range of Applications
SignaRoad is molded from of a scientifically formulated and tested proprietary blend of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and special impact modifiers to accommodate thermal expansion and UV resistance, along with anti-static properties and superior strength. SignaRoad, by Signature Systems Group, is manufactured in the United States using a unique process that ensures all plastic is completely melted then molded, preventing micro-fissures and inconsistencies. SignaRoad will not rot, degrade or warp.
Mat sections incorporate a weight-saving ribbed interior structure that provides tremendous weight-bearing capacity, while allowing for sections to be easily handled by a standard forklift. SignaRoad’s “Lock and Go” connection system is quick and easy. Overlapping Flanges Make Installation Easy
SignaRoad composite mats include overlapping flanges on both sides that allow mats to connect to adjacent panels. Flanges are solid HDPE for added durability. Each flange incorporates a heavy radius design, providing additional strength and shear resistance.
Once nested into adjacent panels, the solid HDPE flange system provides rigidity and strength. SignaRoad mats can be configured to provide roadways that are straight and curved. "Lock and Go" Connection System
The proprietary molded cam locks and composite pins self-align the overlapping flange to tightly secure the mats and prevent mud from seeping up to the surface. The “lock and go” ultra-secure connection on SignaRoad panels is achieved with a simple twist of a standard hex key. Versatile 2-sided Traction Pattern
Each mat is designed with two tread patterns: roadway and pedestrian walkway. This dual tread pattern allows for dual purpose, even on the same project at the same time. Both patterns are designed to function well with mud, sand, dirt, or other common onsite obstacles such as oil and grease.
This design has been tested hundreds of times in various conditions to ensure safety and slip resistance in even the most difficult environments. Protect the Environment and Prevent Cross Contamination
SignaRoad is an environmentally-friendly composite mat that will not absorb or retain harmful chemicals or invasive species and thus will not transfer contaminants to other jobsites or storage facilities. The Signature Advantages
SignaRoad® Provides Solutions for:
- Heavy Weight-Bearing Capacity: SignaRoad has a weight-bearing capacity of up to 400 psi / 57,600 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Non-Conductive: SignaRoad composite materials are inert, providing a non-conductive safe working platform.
- Ground Surface Preparation: SignaRoad can be installed with little to no ground preparation over grass, gravel, sand, soil, concrete, asphalt, ice, snow, mud and other surfaces.
- Easy to Clean and Maintain: SignaRoad mats are easy to maintain and clean, and the HDPE material will not absorb water or contaminants. Sections may be cleaned with a standard industrial-grade pressure washer.
- Inventory Tracking: All mats have unique serial numbers for inventory control and tracking. RFID chips are incorporated into the core of every mat during the manufacturing process.
- Maximum Shipping Efficiency: SignaRoad mats may be loaded into standard ISO containers and are specially designed to maximize volume in containers for overseas transport. Mats are easily loaded onto both flat bed and enclosed van trucks, allowing maximum flexibility in transport.
- Better than Wood: Unlike plywood, SignaRoad will not warp, rot, crack, or delaminate, and contains no unsafe chemicals.
- Transmission & Distribution
- Pipeline Installation
- General Construction
- Trenching & Shoring
- Special Events
- Heavy Haul / Cranes
- Environmental Remediation
- Military & Disaster Relief