Werner 24' Aluminum Extension Ladder - Type IA
The D1524-2 24' aluminum extension ladder has a duty rating of 300 lbs and have extra heavy duty I-beam side rails. The base and fly sections separate easily and can be used separately. Guide brackets help to ease operation when raising and lowering the fly section. The exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance every time. TRACTION-TRED® D rungs are slip resistant, and the rugged shoes rest flat or are held in spur position with the SHU-LOK® feature. Rugged spring-loaded locks operate smoothly. Mar-resistant end caps protect the surface ladder is resting against.
- Full side rail 1/4" thick guide bracket at top of base, engages full fly rail
- Two 1/4" thick brackets at bottom inside of fly section for smooth operation and durability
- Slip-resistant Traction-Tred® D-rungs
- Base section and fly section separate easily for use as an extension or two single sections
- Molded mar-resistant end caps designed to clear rail guides
- Rugged shoe rests flat or is held in place with Shu-Lok® feature