Adhesives Technology MIRACLE BOND Repair Epoxy
MIRACLE BOND® REPAIR EPOXY is a multi-purpose, rapid cure, bonding and repair adhesive. Its specially formulated, non-sag/no-drip property is ideal for bonding or filling most materials and perfect for both overhead and vertical repairs. It has an application temperature range between 40 °F (4 °C) and 110 °F (43 °C). Use it for repairing common property damage including broken concrete, rotted wood, loose railings, steps, roof fascia, door and window frames, limestone and more. High strength epoxy formula cures harder than concrete providing long term repair solutions. Concrete gray color. Click on image below cartridge photo to view product video.
- High strength bonding agent for materials including concrete, brick, wood, stone, and block
- Non-sag patching material for cracks and small spalls, great for overhead and vertical repair
- Can be used as an adhesive or filler
- Cured surface can be sanded and painted
- Rapid initial 3-hour cure at room temperature