Water Blocking Primer/Finish
Nothing can ruin masonry more than moisture penetration - and nothing smells worse than a damp, musty environment. Fortunately, Water Blocking Primer/Finish prevents this from happening by making interior or exterior masonry walls impenetrable to moisture while reducing odors. The end result is a uniform, quality finish that reduces odors and blocks moisture.
- Saves time and money with a primer and finish coat in a single product.
- Anti-microbial agents inhibit the growth of mold and mildew on the paint surface.
- Can be tinted to a wide range of colors.
- Seals bare interior masonry walls from hydrostatic moisture penetration. Impenetrable to moisture up to 12 psi.
- Odor-eliminating technology reduces common household odors and smells associated with damp environments.
Although we've taken local and national VOC (volatile organic compound) regulations into consideration, such as the Ozone Transport Commission Specifications (OTC), because these regulations vary greatly around the U.S. and are subject to change, we suggest verifying that product selections meet the requirements of the area in which they are to be used.
- LEED® and other Green Program Specifications
- Division 9 and 7 Finishing Guides
- Standard Specifications
- Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) Specifications