SuperPaint Exterior Acrylic Latex
SuperPaint is formulated with Advanced Resin Technology. You can apply most sheens in cold weather, even in temperatures as low as 35° F. Once applied, it offers outstanding adhesion and color retention - resisting frost in cold conditions and resisting fading, chalking, peeling and blistering in hot and humid conditions. With its fast, efficient application in all temperatures, SuperPaint will increase your production year-round.
- Formulated with Advanced Resin Technology for outstanding adhesion, hide and color retention.
- Outstanding coverage and durability. Provides a dirt-resistant and mildew-resistant coating.
- Withstands the elements and resists frost, peeling, blistering, fading and cracking.
- Low temperature application down to 35°F.
- Sherwin-Williams VinylSafe® paint colors allow you the freedom to choose from 100 color options, including a limited selection of darker colors formulated to resist warping or buckling when applied to sound, stable vinyl siding.
- Available in flat, satin, gloss and high-gloss sheens.
- High-gloss is ideal for reducing sticking on doors, windows and trim.