Resilience Exterior Acrylic Latex
Resilience Exterior is a high quality exterior finish with MoistureGuard™ Technology for excellent early moisture resistance. This product, which has improved resistance to early dirt pick up, is recommended for use on aluminum and vinyl siding, wood siding, clapboard, shakes, shingles, plywood, masonry, and metal down to a surface and air temperature of 35°F. VinylSafe™ paint colors allow you the freedom to choose from 100 color options, including a limited selection of darker colors formulated to resist warping or buckling when applied to a sound, stable vinyl substrate.
- Formulated with exclusive MoistureGuard™ Technology for revolutionary moisture resistance in half the time of traditional latex paints - paint later in the day with confidence and less concern about dew or impending rain.
- A mildew resistant coating.
- Outstanding hide, coverage, durability and dirt resistance.
- Flows and levels for a smooth, uniform finish.
- Low temperature application down to 35°F.
- Sherwin-Williams VinylSafe® paint colors allow you the freedom to choose from 100 color options, including a limited selection of darker colors formulated to resist warping or buckling when applied to sound, stable vinyl siding.
- Available in flat, satin and gloss sheens.
- Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty* *Two coats of Resilience are required for repaint work; a primer and two coats of Resilience are required for new surfaces.