Rejuvenate Siding Restoration
Rejuvenate™ Siding Restoration Coating is an exterior paint and primer in one designed to improve adhesion. This high build coating with SmoothFill Technology™ gives aged and weathered siding a smooth, uniform appearance. Tintable to most shades from pastel to deep, the beautiful low sheen provides a sleek, attractive finish. In most cases, no primer is needed, which means time and money savings compared to conventional exterior coating systems. Two coats of Rejuvenate delivers cost-effective, dependable results.
- Dependable bonding - ideal for application to sound, marginally prepared, alligatored, and peeling siding and trim.
- Smoother finish compared to applying a traditional paint and primer over less-than-perfect surfaces.
- Use on smooth or textured surfaces including wood, plywood, masonry, concrete, cement, block, stucco, aluminum, galvanized steel or steel.
- Filling characteristics that result in an even finished appearance.
- Fast drying.
- Stays flexible.
- May be applied to a surface with a pH of 6 to 13. Wet-on-wet application: while still wet, an additional 14-18 mils wet may not be spray applied to achieve two coats 28-36 mils wet. If not applied wet-on-wet, wait 24 hours to recoat.