Pro Industrial Pro-Cryl Universal Acrylic Primer
This self cross-linking acrylic primer is designed for construction and maintenance applications and is engineered for surfaces where rust and corrosion resistance is critical. Pro Industrial Pro-Cryl Universal Primer is a water-based alternative to solvent-based metal primers. It can be used on all bare steel, aluminum and galvanized substrates and is ideal for structural steel, machinery, piping or equipment found in schools, hospitals, hotels, commercial buildings and industrial sites.
- Single-component, rust-inhibitive primer for steel, aluminum, and galvanized
- Recommended when a corrosion-resistant primer is required
- Alternative to conventional solvent-based primers
- Accepts all topcoats - including hot-solvent urethanes and epoxies
- Early moisture resistant
- Fast drying
- Low temperature application
- Available in red-oxide, gray and off-white
- Acceptable for use in USDA-inspected facilities
Although we've taken local and national VOC (volatile organic compound) regulations into consideration, such as the Ozone Transport Commission Specifications (OTC), because these regulations vary greatly around the U.S. and are subject to change, we suggest verifying that product selections meet the requirements of the area in which they are to be used.
- LEED® and other Green Program Specifications
- Division 9 and 7 Finishing Guides
- Standard Specifications
- Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) Specifications