Paint Shield Microbicidal Interior Latex Paint
Paint Shield® is the first EPA-registered microbicidal paint that kills greater than 99.9% of Staph (Staphylococcus aureus), MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus), E. coli (Escherichia coli), VRE (Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis) and Enterobacter aerogenes within two hours of exposure on painted surfaces. It continues to kill 90% of these bacteria even after repeated contamination on painted surfaces. The effectiveness lasts for up to four years as long as the integrity of the surface is maintained.
- Ideal for non-critical areas of hospitals, nursing homes, doctor offices, athletic facilities, community centers, day care centers, senior care communities, hotels, resorts, spas and residential housing and cruise ships
- Paint Shield’s active ingredient is a well-studied and highly regarded quaternary ammonium compound, or quat
- Interior latex paint features great hide and durability
- Available in 550 colors in our popular Eg-Shel finish
Although we've taken local and national VOC (volatile organic compound) regulations into consideration, such as the Ozone Transport Commission Specifications (OTC), because these regulations vary greatly around the U.S. and are subject to change, we suggest verifying that product selections meet the requirements of the area in which they are to be used.
- LEED® and other Green Program Specifications
- Division 9 and 7 Finishing Guides
- Standard Specifications
- Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) Specifications