Loxon Block Surfacer
Save time, extend your exterior painting season and solve your fresh mortar problems with Loxon Block Surfacer. This sealant can be applied to fresh mortar after just 7 days, allowing you to turn jobs around fast and deliver a finished project quickly. Loxon weighs 1/3 less than other block filler products and backrolls faster with less effort and has excellent pore filling characteristics. Loxon Block Surfacer reduces topcoat usage, and helps prevent alkali burn, delamination and water damage. Minimize project delays and paint failures, and enjoy labor savings with Loxon Block Surfacer.
- Excellent filling and sealing properties.
- Lightweight technology acrylic resin weighs 30% less than concrete block fillers.
- Alkali resistant (from 8 to 13 pH).
- Use at temperatures down to 35° F.
- Allows topcoating with all types of finishes, including high-performance epoxies.
- For interior and exterior poured and precast concrete, concrete block, cinder block and stucco.
Although we've taken local and national VOC (volatile organic compound) regulations into consideration, such as the Ozone Transport Commission Specifications (OTC), because these regulations vary greatly around the U.S. and are subject to change, we suggest verifying that product selections meet the requirements of the area in which they are to be used.
- LEED® and other Green Program Specifications
- Division 9 and 7 Finishing Guides
- Standard Specifications
- Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) Specifications