Loxon® Self-Cleaning Acrylic Coating
Loxon® Self-Cleaning Acrylic Coating is engineered to keep properties looking fresh and attractive with a self-cleaning formula that sheds dirt with rainwater or water contact. With advanced durability, water-shedding, water repellency and dirt pick-upresistance, this high-performance coating helps avoid costly repaints and extensive cleaning - without sacrificing aesthetics.
- Specifically engineered exterior formula helps prevent dirt from clinging to the paint film.
- Excellent weathering protection including resistance to UV, alkalinity, efflorescence and chalking.
- Resistance to wind-driven rain.
- Breathable paint reduces the potential for blistering and coating failure.
- Excellent protection over bare or previously coated concrete, stucco, EIFS, masonry and cement board.
- Mildew-resistant formula contains agents that inhibit the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the coating film.
- Attractive flat sheen that can be tinted to a wide range of colors.
- Meets the most stringent VOC regulations with <50 g/L VOC.
- Apply directly to fresh concrete (at least 7 days old).
- Can be applied down to 35ºF.